- 3500.00 - 4500.00 INR
- 3500 INR
- OIl Milliliter (mL)
- Pale Yellow
- Store in Cool
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
- All Age Group, Old Age
- Provide Pain Relief
- 3 Years
- cool dry place
Rosemary oil is one of the most popular essential oils. It has become important to us due to its various health benefits including its ability to stimulate hair growth, boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems and reduce pain.The health benefits of rosemary essential oil made it a favorite of Paracelsus, a renowned physician, who made significant contribution to herbal medicine during the sixteenth century. Paracelsus valued rosemary oil due to its ability to strengthen the entire body. He believed that rosemary oil had the ability to heal delicate organs such as liver, brain as well as heart.
Today, many medicinal preparations contain rosemary oil. The various health benefits of rosemary oil are given below:
- Indigestion: Rosemary oil is often used for indigestion, flautulence and stomach cramps. Rosemary leaves are often added to meat dishes as it helps in digesting meat, especially lamb, beef and pork.Hair Care: Rosemary oil and rosemary teas are used extensively for hair care in shampoos and lotions. Regular use of rosemary oil helps in stimulating follicles, as a result of which, hair grow longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of hair.Skin Care: Rosemary essential oil is not used in skin care as extensively as it is used in hair care. Regular massage with the oil helps in toning your skin and removing dryness. It is also considered as a beauty aid for the face.Boost Mental Activity: Rosemary essential oil is an excellent brain and nerve tonic. It is often used by students during exam times as it increases concentration and helps in studying efficiently. It stimulates mental activity and is a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue and forgetfulness. Inhaling rosemary oil lifts your spirits immediately. Whenever your brain is tired, inhale rosemary oil to remove boredom and get fresh mental energy.Respiratory Problems: The benefits of rosemary essential oil in treating respiratory problems are unmatched. The scent of the oil gives relief from throat congestion. The oil is used in treating respiratory allergies, cold, sore throat and flu. Since rosemary oil is antiseptic it is effective for respiratory infections as well. The oil is antispasmodic and is used in bronchial asthma.
- Other claimed health benefits of rosemary oil:include its usage for disorders in menstrual cycle, menstrual cramps, peptic ulcer, urine flow, prostate, gall bladder, intestine, liver, cataract, heart, sperm, leukemia, kidney stones and associated pain. Research is also being carried out to study its potential in treating various types of cancers including colon cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, and lung cancer.
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Paypal, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Year
- 5 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Aluminum Bottles and HDPE Drum
- Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, Asia
- All India
- ISO and TM
Flat No. 302, Plot No. 123, Rohini Nagar, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018, India